Friday, July 13, 2018

Strawberry Vinaigrette

Strawberry Vinaigrette: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I rarely make my own salad dressings. But every once in while I will come across a salad dressing recipe that intrigues me enough to make it. This dressing happened to be one of those. When I saw the recipe for a Strawberry Vinaigrette I knew it had real potential for my family to like it. My husband is a fan of vinaigrette dressing and everyone loves strawberries. 

The result was a slightly sweet, totally delicious dressing, perfect for all of the salads we eat during the summer time.

Strawberry Vinaigrette

Ingredients:

  • 6 large strawberries
  • 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup canola oil

Directions:

  1. Remove the green tops off of the strawberries. and place them in a blender.
  2. Add in the red wine vinegar and sugar. Blend until smooth.
  3. With the blender running slowly pour in the olive oil and blend well.
  4. Refrigerate any leftover dressing and shake well before serving, it will separate.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: about 20

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 117

Total Fat

11.2g

Saturated Fat

0.8g

Polyunsaturated Fat

3.2g

Monounsaturated Fat

7.2g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

0g

Sodium

0.1mg

Potassium

8.4mg

Total Carbohydrates

5.2g

Dietary Fiber

0.1g

Sugars

5.1g

Protein

0g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 5.4%

Calcium 0% Iron 0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Real Mom Kitchen.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...