Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Starbucks Bottled Caramel Frappuccino Copycat

Starbucks Bottled Caramel Frappuccino Copycat: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

The bottled Starbucks frappuccino has been a favorite pick me up drink for awhile now. But I try not to buy them too often because they are expensive and of course I would drink the entire bottle in one sitting.

One day as I was drinking one of those Starbucks frappuccino drinks, it occurred to me that if I can make coffee house drinks at home, I should be able to make this type of drink as well.

After looking at the ingredient list and realizing that the drink is basically brewed coffee, milk and sugar, I knew I could recreate it at home.

The result was a super delicious drink, that I feel taste very similar to the bottled variety. Check back over the next few weeks to see all of the other flavors I have recreated at home.

Starbucks Bottled Caramel Frappuccino Copycat

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups water
  • 1/2 cup coffee grounds
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup caramel sauce
  • 6 cups low fat milk

Directions:

  1. Brew the coffee grounds in your coffee maker using the amount of water listed above.
  2. While the coffee is brewing add the sugar and caramel to glass measuring cup.
  3. Once the coffee has finished brewing, pour some of it over the sugar and caramel. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and caramel sauce is incorporated.
  4. Pour all of the coffee into a container you want to store the drink in.
  5. Pour the milk into the container. Close the container and shake to mix.
  6. Before serving shake the container to mix.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Serves: about 8, 8 ounces per

Amount Per Serving

Calories 123

Total Fat

1.9g

Saturated Fat

1.1g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

7.5mg

Sodium

122.5mg

Potassium

329mg

Total Carbohydrates

22.6g

Dietary Fiber

0g

Sugars

21g

Protein

6.1g

Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 1.5%

Calcium 19.25% Iron 0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


1 comment:

  1. Nowhere near the same. I've tried it. I have even tweaked the recipe and I cant get it right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...