Monday, July 20, 2015

Hamburger Seasoning

Burger Seasoning: Savory Sweet and Satsifying

When I make hamburgers, they are not a simple burger where you can add the toppings of your choice. The burgers I make have toppings that are meant to go with it. But this one time I was really craving a simple burger where I could add my favorite toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and mustard. But I knew that I needed to flavor the patties a little bit, especially since I was going to be using ground turkey.

This seasoning mix was perfect. It added a little flavor to the meat, but did over power the toppings.

Hamburger Seasoning

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound ground meat of your choice
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper

Directions:

  1. Place ground meat in a large bowl and add in all of the seasonings.
  2. Mix just until combined.
  3. Form into 4 burger patties and cook your desired way.
Enjoy!!!

*Adapted from Budget Savvy Diva.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...