Friday, March 17, 2017

Nutella Latte

Nutella Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Not that long ago I made Nutella Hot Chocolate and it was delicious. I had some leftovers and it occurred to me when I was making my coffee the next morning that instead of adding a splash of milk, I should add a big splash or two of the Nutella Hot Chocolate.

What an absolutely delicious decision! I was super excited to have my morning coffee for the rest of the week. I knew that I needed to share this delicious coffee with everyone, but was not sure how.

I am not a fan of recipes where various parts of the recipes are links to other recipes. So I knew I did not want to direct you all to a link to make the Nutella Hot Chocolate and then tell you to add some to your coffee. That's when it hit me, just create a Nutella Latte. I have made many latte's over the years and I knew it wold not be too hard to create a recipe to share with everyone.

So here it is, a Nutella Latte that is easy to make and taste absolutely delicious!

Nutella Latte

Ingredients:

  • 8 ounces strong coffee or espresso
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons Nutella

Directions:

  1. In a small saucepan, over medium low heat, whisk together the milk and the Nutella until well combined and warm. Do not let the milk boil. If you want some foam to your latte, blend the milk mixture in a blender or with an immersion blender.
  2. Add the hot coffee to a mug and pour the warm milk mixture over top.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
For a richer drink, replace some or all of the milk with half and half.

Nutrition Facts

Serves: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories 252

Total Fat

9.4g

Saturated Fat

3.4g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

5g

Sodium

164.2g

Potassium

3.6g

Total Carbohydrates

30.2g

Dietary Fiber

0g

Sugars

25g

Protein

9.8g

Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 4%

Calcium 30% Iron 0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...