Monday, January 2, 2017

Eggnog Milkshake

Eggnog Milkshake: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

My husband is a huge fan of eggnog, just as long as you do not remind him how it is made. Many years ago he learned how eggnog was really made when I attempted some homemade egg free eggnog and he almost stopped drinking it. Thankfully he still drinks it and I get to use it in various recipes.

I have used eggnog in muffins, ice cream, french toast, oatmeal, cookies and coffee cake. So I thought it was time I used it in a milkshake. This milkshake was not only super easy, but super delicious. But most importantly my husband loved it.

Eggnog Milkshake

Ingredients:

  • 3 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1 cup eggnog
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • whipped cream

Directions:

  1. In a blender add the ice cream, eggnog and cinnamon. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
  2. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
I used my homemade Simple Vanilla Ice Cream.


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 3

Amount Per Serving

Calories 530

Total Fat

40.6g

Saturated Fat

24.5g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0.2g

Monounsaturated Fat

1.1g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

188g

Sodium

135.8g

Potassium

143g

Total Carbohydrates

34.1g

Dietary Fiber

0.4g

Sugars

7.5g

Protein

7.9g

Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 2.2%

Calcium 24% Iron 1.3%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from lil' luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...