Thursday, November 26, 2015

McDonald's Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap Copycat

McDonald's Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap Copycat

My husband is a huge fan of McDonald's Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap. Not that we eat there very often, but if we did he would always order the wrap. A month or so ago we stopped at McDonald's and my husband order the wrap only to find out they did not carry it anymore. He was disappointed.

Thankfully my husband has a good memory and he was able to tell me what the wrap consisted of so I could do my best to recreate it at home. This was my first attempt and I though it tasted really good and my husband really enjoyed it.

McDonald's Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap Copycat

Ingredients:

  • 1 whole wheat tortilla
  • 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
  • romaine lettuce
  • Roma tomato slices
  • cucumber slices
  • 1/2 cup cooked chicken slices
  • 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce

Directions:

  1. Spread the mayonnaise on the tortilla.
  2. Top with lettuce, tomato slices, cucumber slices and chicken slices.
  3. Drizzle the Thai sweet chili sauce on top and roll up the wrap.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories 286

Total Fat

8.4g

Saturated Fat

1.8g

Polyunsaturated Fat

2.3g

Monounsaturated Fat

1.1g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

43.7g

Sodium

474.2g

Potassium

571.5g

Total Carbohydrates

42.2g

Dietary Fiber

6.2g

Sugars

15.8g

Protein

18.5g

Vitamin A 69.6% Vitamin C 48.7%

Calcium 9.7% Iron 12.5%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...