Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Smoked Sweet Smoked Sausage Bites

Smoked Sweet Smoked Sausage Bites: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
 
When I got into running I gave up drinking pop. I used to be a fan of Coca Cola, but realized with all of the work I was doing to get better at running I needed to pay attention to what I put in my body. The only pop I drink now is Vernors, but only when I do not feel, especially for a stomach ache. When I saw this recipe called for ginger ale, of course I used Vernors, I really wanted to see how it would taste.

Smoked Sweet Smoked Sausage Bites: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I loved the sweet taste these sausages had. I had planned on then giving me two nights worth of dinner, but they did not last, my family loved them. They would also make a great appetizer, but either way you serve them you might want to double the recipe, they might not last long.

Smoked Sweet Smoked Sausage Bites

Ingredients:

  • 14 ounces smoked sausage, sliced
  • 3/4 cup ginger ale
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup barbecue sauce

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 300º F.
  2. Place the sausage into a square baking dish.
  3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the ginger ale, brown sugar, barbecue sauce until well mixed. Pour over the sausage.
  4. Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 4

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 351

Total Fat

10.5g

    Saturated Fat

3.5g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

52.5mg

Sodium

923.3mg

Total Carbohydrates

39.5g

    Dietary Fiber

1.8g

    Sugars

46.8g

Protein

14g

Calcium

4.7%

Iron

7.5%

Potassium

329.5mg

Vitamin A

0%

Vitamin C

0%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Mostly Homemade Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment