Monday, August 19, 2024

Make Again Monday: Chicken Pillows


Normally when I make these I go the easy route and buy the canned crescent rolls. This time I decided to try homemade ones. I had wanted to take pictures of the process of making the crescent rolls, so I could blog them. However, I only took one picture of the dough in the bowl, which did not turn out well cause I did it in my kitchen and the lighting in there is bad for pictures. I do not know how bloggers takes pictures of each step of a recipe, Once I start cooking, I can't seem to remember to take pictures let alone in a different room with better light.


The homemade crescent rolls made it so easy to fill and I thought seal. Since it wasn't in the triangle shape I was able to flatten into a circle and easily fill. Sealing them, well I had a few leak, one of these days I will make a batch without any of them leaking.

To see the recipe and original post click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...