Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Raising Cane's Chicken Sauce

Raising Cane's Chicken Sauce: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I have never eaten at Raising Cane's, I have heard mixed reviews about their chicken, but it seems everyone loves the sauce.  So of course when I saw a recipe for it and saw the basic ingredients it uses, I figured it was worth a try. 

I see why people go to Raising Cane's for the sauce and ask for extras, it is delicious. I dipped my chicken in it and I dipped my fries in it. Basic kitchen ingredients come together to make a delicious dipping sauce.

Raising Cane's Chicken Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning

Directions:

  1. In a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients.
  2. Refrigerate for a few hours for best flavor.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 4

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 88

Total Fat

7g

    Saturated Fat

1g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

10mg

Sodium

586.1mg

Total Carbohydrates

6.9g

    Dietary Fiber

0.1g

    Sugars

3.7g

Protein

0.2g

Calcium

0.4%

Iron

0.6%

Potassium

54.2mg

Vitamin A

0.1%

Vitamin C

1.2%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Six Sisters' Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...