Friday, May 24, 2024

Caramel Dalgona Coffee

Caramel Dalgona Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
 
I am not a milk drinker. Drinking a plain glass of milk is not for me. I will drink flavored milk, especially if that milk has coffee and caramel.  

This drink has a strong coffee taste, but also delicious coffee and caramel taste. I could see myself drinking this several times a week, especially in the afternoon as a pick me up. I might have to start running a few extras miles everyday if I do that.

Caramel Dalgona Coffee

Ingredients:

  • 8 ounces milk
  • 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon espresso powder
  • 2 tablespoons hot water

Directions:

  1. In a glass, stir together the milk and caramel.
  2. In a small bowl, add in the brown sugar, espresso powder and hot water. Using a milk frother, blend until golden brown, thick and fluffy. Spoon over the caramel milk.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
Instead of espresso powder you can use 2 tablespoons instant coffee.


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 24

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 240

Total Fat

2.5g

    Saturated Fat

1.5g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

10mg

Sodium

180mg

Total Carbohydrates

51g

    Dietary Fiber

0g

    Sugars

48g

Protein

8g

Calcium

26%

Iron

0%

Potassium

400mg

Vitamin A

10%

Vitamin C

2%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...