Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries

Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Well, it happened again. It hasn’t actually happened in awhile, so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. A recipe I had pinned and made, is no longer available. So I had to remake the recipe, going off what I remembered and the few notes I had made. I wish I had the time to make a recipe and then immediately work on blogging it. But unfortunately, that isn’t going to happen. So I guess I either need to come up with a plan so this doesn’t happen again or just except it may happen.

Anyway,  I am happy to say these fries turned out well for me trying to recreate a recipe that I made a few months ago. I would not cook them as long next time, but other than that I am happy with how they turned out. Delicious fries that make a great side dish for some burgers or sandwiches.

Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, about 2 large
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
  • black pepper, to taste
  • 2-3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 425º F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray well with cooking spray.
  2. Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut those slices into 1/4 inch thick strips.
  3. Place the potatoes strips into a large bowl and add in the crushed garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Using your hands, toss the potatoes to evenly coat them in the garlic and oil. Season with black pepper.
  4. Place the potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
  5. Bake for 10 minutes, flip the potatoes and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender crisp and golden brown.
  6. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the potatoes with the parmesan cheese.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 4

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 206

Total Fat

8.1g

    Saturated Fat

1.6g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0.1g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0.2g

Cholesterol

3.3mg

Sodium

66mg

Total Carbohydrates

30.7g

    Dietary Fiber

2.3g

    Sugars

1.2g

Protein

4.7g

Calcium

6%

Iron

7.2%

Potassium

719.2mg

Vitamin A

0.1%

Vitamin C

52%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...