Friday, December 1, 2023

Eggnog Mudslide


I have slowly been branching out and trying some different mixed drinks. Normally I am a white wine, hard cider or craft beer type person, however Pinterest and Facebook show me some pretty delicious looking drinks. I typically pick drinks based on what alcohol I would use again. I do not want to be stuck with an alcohol that I may never use again.
 

In my youth, when I drank eggnog with alcohol, it was always rum. However, thanks to Pinterest, vodka and Kahlua may end up in my eggnog on a yearly basis. 

This recipe uses a cocktail shaker, which I do not have, but thanks to Google, I found this great article that give plenty of suggestions for other things you can use in place of a cocktail shaker.

Eggnog Mudslide

Ingredients:

  • 2 ounces Kahlua
  • 2 ounces vodka
  • 1/2 cup eggnog

Directions:

  1. In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the Kahlua, vodka and eggnog.
  2. Shake well and then strain into a glass.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 402

Total Fat

5.3g

    Saturated Fat

3.3g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0.3g

    Monounsaturated Fat

1.7g

Cholesterol

74.9mg

Sodium

68.6mg

Total Carbohydrates

34g

    Dietary Fiber

0g

    Sugars

34g

Protein

5.8g

Calcium

16.5%

Iron

1.4%

Potassium

209.6mg

Vitamin A

5.2%

Vitamin C

3.2%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...