Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Honey Sriracha Everything Cream Cheese Toasted Bagel

Honey Sriracha Everything Cream Cheese Toasted Bagel: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I don't know what I was expecting with this bagel, but I was not expecting it to be so delicious. I ate this bagel 5 days in a row because it was so delicious. As I sit here looking at the picture while typing up this blog post, I think I need to buy some more bagels and sriracha so I can make some more of these. Such and easy and delicious lunch or even breakfast. The combination of sweet honey, spicy sriracha and salty everything bagel seasoning with the cream cheese on a toasted bagel is one combination I would have never thought about combining, but I am so glad I did.

Honey Sriracha Everything Cream Cheese Toasted Bagel

Ingredients:

  • 1 bagel
  • drizzle honey
  • drizzle sriracha
  • 2 ounces cream cheese, about
  • 4 pinches everything bagel seasoning

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 375º F.
  2. Slice the bagel in half and drizzle the cut sides with some honey and sriracha. Use a knife to spread the honey and sriracha to cover the bagel.
  3. Place the bagel halves, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and bake for 4-7 minutes or until the bagel is toasted.
  4. Once the bagels are toasted spread cream cheese onto the cut side of the bagel halves and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 600

Total Fat

19.1g

    Saturated Fat

12.5g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

60mg

Sodium

1,170.5mg

Total Carbohydrates

96g

    Dietary Fiber

6.1g

    Sugars

26.6g

Protein

17.1g

Calcium

6.1%

Iron

30.7%

Potassium

21.1mg

Vitamin A

11.4%

Vitamin C

6%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Simply Scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...