Friday, June 16, 2023

Vanilla Caramel Latte

Vanilla Caramel Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

One day I was in the mood for a hot caramel vanilla latte, since I did not have a recipe for one I knew I was going to need to create one. The problem was, I had no desire to make my Vanilla Coffee Syrup in order to make this latte. I wanted to use my caramel latte and add some vanilla extract. However, I didn't remember that my Caramel Latte actually uses butterscotch chips, not caramel sauce and I did not have butterscotch chips, I had caramel sauce. Things were not going well that morning. But I turned it around and decided I could easily make a caramel latte with sauce and I just needed to figure out how much vanilla extract to add. Plus I felt I should have a caramel latte with caramel sauce, I tend to have caramel sauce on hand more than butterscotch chips.

Despite my morning staring off a little rough with the coffee situation, this latte came out delicious and was exactly what I was in the mood for. 

Vanilla Caramel Latte

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 1- 1 1/2 tablespoons caramel sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup milk

Directions:

  1. Pour the coffee into a mug and stir in the caramel sauce and vanilla extract. 
  2. Heat the milk and froth with a milk frother, if desired. Pour the milk over the coffee.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 213

Total Fat

2.5g

    Saturated Fat

1.5g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

15mg

Sodium

246mg

Total Carbohydrates

38.9g

    Dietary Fiber

0g

    Sugars

33.3g

Protein

10.2g

Calcium

41.5%

Iron

0%

Potassium

80.5mg

Vitamin A

10%

Vitamin C

4%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...