Monday, December 5, 2022

Make Again Monday: Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole

Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Recently I needed a dinner that would basically be ready to eat when I got home from work. I also did not want a dinner that the kids would have to do much prep work on. So, I decided to prepare this casserole the night before, minus the panko topping. That way all the kids had to do was prepare the topping and put it in the oven. It worked perfectly, except I barely had time to take updated pictures for the blog. I just snapped a few with my cell phone on the stove and forgot/didn’t have time to take pictures of it plated. It was a eat quickly and get out the door type of night. I guess I will have to make this again, but before I do I'd better make my husbands favorite tuna noodle. The oldest daughter and him have been asking for it.

To see the recipe and original post click here.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...