Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Raspberry Mango Smoothie

Raspberry Mango Smoothie: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

This recipe came to be because I was trying to use up ingredients. I noticed my bag of frozen raspberries and mangos was almost empty as well as the bottle of orange juice. I decided to skip using one of my smoothie recipes and use up some ingredients. As it turns out I was able to use up my raspberries and mangos. I didn’t have enough orange juice, so I added some milk and of course added my usual banana and Greek yogurt. 

Raspberry Mango Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup frozen mango
  • 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/2 cup milk

Directions:

  1. Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smoothie.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Servings: 1

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 318

Total Fat

1.8g

    Saturated Fat

0.9g

    Trans Fat

0g

    Polyunsaturated Fat

0.1g

    Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Cholesterol

7.5mg

Sodium

88.9mg

Total Carbohydrates

67.5g

    Dietary Fiber

9.8g

    Sugars

46.2g

Protein

13.5g

Calcium

27.6%

Iron

11.8%

Potassium

1149.9mg

Vitamin A

15%

Vitamin C

110.3%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...