Friday, March 12, 2021

Jalapeño Popper Pretzel Nachos

Jalapeño Popper Pretzel Nachos: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
 
One of the blogs I follow, Lauren's Latest, sent out a recipe for these pretzels. I instantly knew I needed to make them ASAP! The only problem, the recipe used a new pretzel, Mozzarella Super Pretzel Soft Pretzels. Anytime I find a recipe that uses a new to the market item, I can never find it. I looked in every store I went to, I even went stores I don't normally shop at looking for these pretzels, after months of looking I still could not find them, but I did find a frozen soft pretzel stuffed with cheddar cheese. Since this was the only cheese stuffed pretzel bites I have ever seen, I bought them so I could finally try this recipe.

Oh my goodness!!! These pretzels are so amazing!!! My husband and I devoured these cheesy, creamy and a little spicy soft pretzels.

I really need to make them again very soon. Hopefully this time I can find the mozzarella stuffed pretzel bites since it has been a quite a few months since I made this snack. I actual forgot about this recipe until I was cleaning out my emails over the weekend and found the recipe. I use Pinterest to store and organize all of my recipes and since this recipe was not on Pinterest I never blogged it. So glad I found the recipe again!!

Jalapeño Popper Pretzel Nachos

Ingredients:

  • 13 ounce box frozen Mozzarella Super Pretzel Soft Pretzel Bites
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 jalapeño, diced
  • 1/4 cup real bacon bits
  • 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
  • 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

  1. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
  2. Place the frozen pretzels onto the prepared baking sheet and baking according to the package directions.
  3. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the diced jalapeños and cook until softened and slightly browned. About 5 minutes.
  4. Add in the bacon bits and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Remove the skillet from the heat.
  5. Once the pretzels are done baking, remove the baking sheet from the oven and push the pretzels together.
  6. Drizzle the Alfredo sauce over top of the pretzels and then place small dollops of cream cheese on top. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and cooked jalapeños and bacon bits.
  7. Bake at 350º F for 6 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
If you can not find the mozzarella stuffed pretzel bites, you could use any cheese stuffed pretzel bites or even plain pretzel bites, it just won't be as cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...