Tuesday, November 19, 2019

How Much Juice

How Much Juice: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Have you ever had a recipe that calls for the juice of a lemon, lime or orange and you want to use bottled juice but don't know how much to use? Or ever have a recipe that calls for a certain amount of juice and you don't know how many to buy? That happens to me often when cooking and baking, so I used to google the answer. After looking up the answer so many times I memorized the quantities so I don't remember what source I used. 

1 lime = 2 tablespoons
1 lemon = 3 tablespoons
1 orange = 4 tablespoons 

*Just keep in mind this is an approximation, since fresh citrus can vary in size and can produce more or less juice.

I hope this information helps you as much as it helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...