Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Perfect Iced Coffee

Perfect Iced Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I do not like to use the word best in the title of recipes I post. I feel that I can not classify a recipe as the best when they are so many different versions around that I could not possible try.

This recipe doesn't use the word best, but uses perfect which I also do not like to use. However, once I sipped this iced coffee I knew that perfect was the best word to describe this coffee. My husband who is not a big coffee drinker, let alone iced coffee drinker, loved it. He wished he had more of it when his was gone and tried to drink mine.

This iced coffee is my go to iced coffee recipe. Since it calls for sweetened condensed milk, once I open a can I can make quite a few of these drinks. Just sweet enough without being too sweet and still tastes like coffee.

Perfect Iced Coffee

Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup cold brew
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
  • splash half and half
  • coffee ice cubes

Directions:

  1. In a glass measuring cup stir together the cold brew, water and sweetened condensed milk until the sweetened condensed milk is completely mixed in.
  2. Add in a splash of half and half.
  3. Place desired amount of coffee ice cubes into a glass and pour coffee mixture over top.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
The ratio of cold brew coffee and water is how I like it in is this drink. Depending on how strong your cold brew is you may need to adjust the ratio.
*Adapted from The Pioneer Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...