Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Dorito DIp

Dorito DIp: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I never ever would have thought about making a dip for Doritos. Doritos are perfect by themselves, no dip needed. Especially the ones in the purple bag. I think they are called sweet chili, but not 100% sure, I just know the color of the bag.

Anyway, I made the dip and hesitantly tried it with Nacho Doritos and to my surprise it was quite good. The flavor of the Doritos added some nice flavor to the dip. The dip would also work with tortilla chips, but give Doritos a try, you might be surprised like I was.

Dorito Dip

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 8 ounces sour cream
  • 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
  • 1/3 cup bacon bits
  • 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:
  1. In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients until well mixed.
  2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
  3. Serve with Nacho Doritos.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
You can try other flavor of Doritos with this dip, but I can only recommend the nacho flavor because those are the only ones I have tried it with.
*Adapted from Mom Needs to Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...