Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Breakfast Banana Split

Breakfast Banana Split: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I basically use Pinterest for finding new recipes. It is easy to use and I can organize it however I like. It also makes meal planning easy for me. The majority of the time when I find a recipe I want to make it sits on a board until I decide to make it. Very rarely do I make a recipe almost immediately after finding it. Except with this recipe.

This recipe is genius! I love an ice cream banana split, so having a version of it for breakfast was something I wanted to make right away. I am so glad I did, it tasted so unbelievably delicious! My family has already asked when I am going to make it again.

Breakfast Banana Split

Ingredients:

  • 1 banana
  • 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup strawberry greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup mixed berries
  • 1/4 cup granola
  • mini chocolate chips

Directions:

  1. Cut the banana in half and place into a shallow bowl.
  2. Starting at one end of the bananas place down 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt, followed by the 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt and the remaining 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt at the other end of the banana.
  3. Top the yogurt with the berries, granola and desired amount of chocolate chips.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
You can use fresh or frozen berries, just thaw the frozen berries according to the package directions.
*Adapted from Art From my Table.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...