Friday, November 13, 2015

Ranch Beer Cheese Dip

Ranch Beer Cheese Dip: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I love that this dip is unique in that it uses beer. When I made it I had some leftover beer that I wanted to use up and though this dip would be a good way to use some of it up. However the beer I had was a pale ale beer and it did not give this dip much beer flavor. So I suggest you use a dark beer to give the dip more beer flavor. Even though it did not have as much beer flavor as I would of liked, my husband absolutely loved this dip.

Ranch Beer Cheese Dip

Ingredients:

  • 16 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
  • 1/3 cup dark beer
  • 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:

  1. In a large bowl add in the cream cheese, beer and ranch dressing mix. Mix well with either a spoon or hand mixer.
  2. Add in the cheese and mix with a spoon until well blended. If dip is too thick for your liking stir in a little more beer.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
I used my Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix to help reduce the amount of sodium.


Nutrition Facts
Servings 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 172
Total Fat
14g
Saturated Fat
5.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat
0g
Monounsaturated Fat
0g
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
26.7g
Sodium
281.4g
Potassium
16.5g
Total Carbohydrates
2.1g
Dietary Fiber
0.1g
Sugars
0.1g
Protein
8.8g
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 0.7%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 1.7%
*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.
* Adapeted from Whatcha Makin' Now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...