Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pudding Milkshake

Pudding Milkshake

I made this milkshake for my husband who is a huge fan of pudding and also enjoys shakes. I figured it was the perfect combination of his absolute love of pudding and enjoyment of shakes.

I hit the jackpot with this one. My husband absolutely loved it and when I say loved I mean he was so in love with this milkshake I could of asked for anything and would have received it.

Pudding Milkshake

So hurry up and make this milkshake because it is oh so very good. You can also very easily change the flavor of it by simply changing the flavor of pudding you use.

Pudding Milkshake

Ingredients:

  • 3 1/2 cups fat free milk
  • 3.3 ounces package white chocolate pudding mix
  • 1 ripe banana, frozen
  • 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen

Directions:

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well mixed.
Enjoy!!!

Serves: 4
Calories: 204
Total Fat: 0.3g
   Saturated: 0.1g
   Polyunsaturated: 0g
   Monounsaturated: 0g
   Trans: 0g
Cholesterol: 4.4mg
Sodium: 460.1mg
Potassium: 555.5mg
Total Carbs: 43.8mg
   Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
   Sugars: 35g
Protein: 7.8g
Vitamin A: 9%
Vitamin C: 56%
Calcium: 22.9%
Iron: 1.2%
*The nutritional information will vary slightly depending on the brands you use.
*Adapted from Lil Luna.

Enjoy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...