Monday, April 3, 2017

Dulce de Leche Latte

Dulce de Leche Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

When I had some leftover dulce de leche from this drink I made, I instantly knew what to do with the leftovers, use it to make a latte. I love my daily cup of coffee and any chance I get to try out a new recipe excites me. This latte did not disappoint and it only took me two tries to get it perfect. If you are unfamiliar with dulce de leche click on the link above and it will take you to another post where I explain dulce de leche.

Dulce de Leche Latte

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons dulce de leche
  • 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee, hot
Directions:
  1. In a small pot add the milk and the dulce de leche. Heat over medium heat until the milk is hot and the dulce de leche is completely incorporated into the milk, stirring often. If you want some foam to your latte, blend the milk mixture in a blender or with an immersion blender or you can even use a whisk to achieve some foam.
  2. Add the hot coffee to a mug and pour the milk mixture over top.
Enjoy!!!

Nutrition Facts
Serves: 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 102
Total Fat
0.8g
Saturated Fat
0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat
0g
Monounsaturated Fat
0g
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
6.2g
Sodium
122.5g
Potassium
116g
Total Carbohydrates
15.2g
Dietary Fiber
0g
Sugars
14g
Protein
7.8g
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 25% Iron 0%
*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...