Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Holiday Punch

Holiday Punch: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Cranberry juice is by far my favorite juice. So when I came across a recipe that incorporated it into a punch, I knew I needed to try it. Plus it also calls for ginger ale, which isn't my favorite pop, but I do enjoy it, especially when I have an upset stomach (as long as it is a certain brand).

I loved the combination of the cranberry juice and ginger ale in this punch. I loved it so much that I think I may need to make this every holiday season. Plus it gives me a great excuse to drink cranberry juice and ginger ale.

Holiday Punch

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups orange juice
  • 2 cups cranberry juice
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1 cup ginger ale

Directions:

  1. Refrigerate all of the ingredients until cold.
  2. In a large pitcher pour in all of the juices and stir to combine.
  3. Pour in the ginger ale and gently stir to combine.
  4. Serve immediately.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 10

Amount Per Serving

Calories 70

Total Fat

0g

Saturated Fat

0g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

0g

Sodium

5.5g

Potassium

118.4g

Total Carbohydrates

17.4g

Dietary Fiber

0.4g

Sugars

16.6g

Protein

0.5g

Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 31.8%

Calcium 0.6% Iron 3.5%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Jens Favorite Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...