Monday, December 26, 2016

Marshmallow Latte


I was organizing my fridge the other day and came across a jar of marshmallow topping. It got me to thinking how I could use it up. Then I wondered about using it to make a latte out of it. Turns out it was pretty delicious.


Marshmallow Latte: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I used 3 tablespoons marshmallow topping because I wanted to make sure I could taste the marshmallow flavor and plus, I had exactly 3 tablespoon left in the jar. Use can use 2 or 3 tablespoons depending on how much marshmallow flavor you want.

Marshmallow Latte

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2-3 tablespoons marshmallow topping
  • 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee, hot
Directions:
  1. In a small saucepan add the milk and marshmallow topping.
  2. Heat over medium low heat, stirring often, until the mixture is hot, but not boiling.
  3. Remove from the heat and use an immersion blender or transfer to a blender and blend until frothy.
  4. Pour milk mixture into a mug.
  5. Pour the hot coffee into the mug along the edge of the mug, as to not disturb the foam.
  6. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy!!!

Nutrition Facts
Serves: 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 227
Total Fat
0g
Saturated Fat
0g
Polyunsaturated Fat
0g
Monounsaturated Fat
0g
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
2.5g
Sodium
80g
Potassium
328.5g
Total Carbohydrates
49.8g
Dietary Fiber
0g
Sugars
43.5g
Protein
4.8g
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 15% Iron 0%
*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...