Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Maple Cream Coffee

Maple Cream Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying
  
During the week my coffee is a flavored pod brewed in my single serve coffee maker, that I drink while I drive to work. On the weekends I like to change up my coffee and make a latte or some kind of flavored coffee like this one. This coffee was so easy and so delicious, that I can see myself making it often on the weekends. Especially if I have leftover half and half to use up.

Maple Cream Coffee: Savory Sweet and Satisfying


This recipe will make about just over 2 cups of coffee, which could serve two people about an 8 ounce cup of coffee OR since it is so delicious, one person could consume all of it. Which I may or may not have done.

Maple Cream Coffee

Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup half and half
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 1/4 cups strong brewed coffee
  • whipped cream, optional

Directions:

  1. In a small saucepan, combine the half and half and maple syrup.
  2. Heat over medium heat until warmed through, but do not let the mixture boil.
  3. Stir in the hot brewed coffee and pour into mugs.
  4. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy!!!


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 2

Amount Per Serving

Calories 247

Total Fat

12g

Saturated Fat

6.5g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

30g

Sodium

49.7g

Potassium

96.7g

Total Carbohydrates

30.7g

Dietary Fiber

0g

Sugars

30.5g

Protein

3.2g

Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 15% Iron 1%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Taste of Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...