Monday, October 10, 2016

Hot Cranberry Drink

Hot Cranberry Drink: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

I am a huge fan of cranberry juice, in fact I would say it is my favorite juice to drink. So when I came across a recipe for making it into a hot drink I knew I needed to make it. Then I saw it was made in a coffee pot and thought that was a genius way to made a hot drink and keep it hot, plus much easier for pouring than trying to ladle out of a crock pot into a mug.

This drink can be made in a crock pot for those you who only have a single brew coffee machine, like a Keurig. I will included the directions for doing that, however I have not tried it that way.

Hot Cranberry Drink

Ingredients:

  • 4 cups 100% cranberry juice
  • 2 cups 100% apple juice
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup light brown sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Directions:

  1. Pour the cranberry, orange and apples juices into the water part of the coffee maker.
  2. Place both sugars, cinnamon and cloves into the coffee filter of the coffee pot.
  3. Turn the coffee pot on and brew.
  4. Once the drink is done remove the filter and throw away.
  5. Serve warm.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
To make this in a crock pot place all of the ingredients into the crock pot and cook on high for 2-3 hours stirring occasionally.

*Adapted from Deliciously Sprinkled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...