Thursday, March 28, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla

Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla

I am so lucky that my girls like spicy foods! I think it may have something to do with the fact that I ate a lot of chips n' cheese covered with jalapenos during my entire pregnancy with both girls.

Anyways, I am just glad that I do not have to eat the spicy foods all by myself. Although I probably could of eaten all of these quesadillas by myself. They were that good!

Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla

Ingredients:

  • 4 whole wheat tortillas
  • 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 cup), cooked
  • 1/4 cup hot sauce
  • 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
  • 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
  • 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded

Directions:

  1. In a medium bowl stir together the chicken, hot sauce and ranch dressing.
  2. Using a non-stick skillet, place one of the tortillas down.
  3. Spread 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese down evenly.
  4. Spread 1/2 of the chicken down on top of cheese.
  5. Spread 1/4 cup of tomatoes down followed by 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese.
  6. Top with another tortilla.
  7. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until both sides a lightly browned. Turn the quesadilla over halfway through the cooking time so both sides get browned.
  8. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
Enjoy!!!

Serves: 4
Calories: 353.9
Total Fat: 16.2g
   Saturated: 5.6g
   Polyunsaturated: 0.1g
   Monounsaturated: 0.9g
   Trans: 0g
Cholesterol: 60mg
Sodium: 1143.1mg
Potassium: 61.7mg
Total Carbs: 27.1g
   Dietary Fiber: 4.2g
   Sugars: 1.8g
Protein: 25.5g
Vitamin A: 15.6%
Vitamin C: 15.9%
Calcium: 23.1%
Iron: 10.4%
*The nutritional information will vary slightly depending on the brands you use.
*Adapted from A Kitchen Addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...