Thursday, October 12, 2017

Dijon and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin

Dijon and Brown Sugar Pork: Savory Sweet and Satisfying

Sometimes I feel bad for my husband. Being a food blogger, every time we have a meal I am asking him for his opinion. How does it taste? Would you make any changes? How's the serving size? But I don't want to rely just on my opinion and my kids opinions.

With this recipe I did not have to ask his opinion, he offered it up right away saying this was really good, the best pork I have ever made. Even better, both of my kids liked it too. I love it when we all agree on a recipe!

Dijon and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients:
  • 2 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
  • ground black pepper, to taste
  • 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400º F.
  2. Season the pork with black pepper and place into a baking pan. Spread the top and sides with the mustard, the press the brown sugar into the mustard. Bake until a meat thermometer reaches 155º F, basting several times during cooking. Remove the pork from the oven and let rest about 10 minutes or until the pork reaches 165º F.
Enjoy!!!

Notes:
I used two pork tenderloins that equaled 2 1/4 pounds.


Nutrition Facts

Serves: 8

Amount Per Serving

Calories 195

Total Fat

2.8g

Saturated Fat

1.1g

Polyunsaturated Fat

0g

Monounsaturated Fat

0g

Trans Fat

0g

Cholesterol

50.6mg

Sodium

206.3mg

Potassium

0.2mg

Total Carbohydrates

13.1g

Dietary Fiber

0g

Sugars

12g

Protein

27g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 0.01% Iron 11.26%

*Nutritional information will vary depending on the brands you use.


*Adapted from Rock Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...